Recipe based on Alex Goh's "Baked Marble Cheesecake" (Creative Making of Cakes)
Halved the recipe and made them in Texas-size muffin cups. Added a biscuit base because my Mum likes it.
Make 7 Texas-size muffin cups
Combine finely ground biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of muffin cups. Set aside till needed.
All purpose flour
- Whipped (B) until soft peaks.
- Cream (A) until light and fluffy.
- Add (B) and cream until smooth.
- Add (C) and cream until well blended.
- Add (D) and (E), mix until well combined. Set aside.
- In a clean bowl, whip the egg whites (F) until foamy. Add the remaining ingredients, continue to whip until soft peaks form. (Do NOT beat till stiff peaks - it will be difficult to incorporate with cream cheese mixture)
- Thoroughly mix the egg white with the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the cream cheese filling into the muffin cups.
- Bake cheesecake in a waterbath at 150 degrees C (300 F) for about 60 minutes or until set and golden brown. Remove from oven and let cheesecake cool completely.
1. If possible, remove the cheesecake from the muffin pan immediately.
2. Maybe serve after cool or leave it to chill it in fridge. (Mum said it taste even better on the next day)