Thursday, November 4, 2010

In search of good banana oat muffin recipes...

I don't remember where I got the recipe from but the result wasn't so great, so I am not posting up the recipe. The muffins are too dry and not much flavor (should have added more mashed bananas -sighs-).



The white bits are the roll oats.
The muffins taste better when it is hot. Despite the not-so-great taste, all 12 muffins were consumed within a day. o.O

Anyone with good banana oat muffins recipe to recommend? =D



And here's the green tea I used for my green tea chiffon cake

2 huggies:

j3ss kitch3n said...

ah another banana post!! good muffins recipes are hard to come by but then there still are will post a banana muffin recipe up for u soon!! delicious muffins by the way!

Your #1 Fan said...

Jess, I will be stalking your blog (not like I wasn't stalking since last time) for any muffin goodies. Heheh. Thank you in advance. ^^